Pages


Subscribe:

Followers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Dont hate her cause she's.....Dont hate her cause she's.....

Abby Dennis~"Deleting. Sick of people
saaying I'm fake when I had no one stealing
my pictures until I made this account."

Domin Nate Tor ~"make sure to friend me on
your new account. don't worry I won't steal
your pics unless you ask me too. and I
understand the hard shops beautiful blonde
girls go through in this life. Its not all free
drinks and blowjobs like some think.
jealousy is a blondes curse adm I right? see
told you I understand"

Domin Nate Tor ~"besides if you were just a raging dim witted attention whore like yiur picture says, you sure would not have just deleted your account, but rather would have made some drama queen announcement to get ever drop of pathrtic attention possible then probably never even delete it, and do this pathetic song and dance again next week.....oh wait. um...uh...ur A ...um...she's a cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment